Sunday, July 27, 2008

CENTS OF STYLE

I'm throwing an awesome accessories party on Tuesday July 29th! It's darling shoes, purses, belts, jewelry, and headbands. Check it out at www.mycentsofstyle.com. The website doesn't even do it justice though...they have even more stuff at the party! I'm not usually one to throw a party like this, but I love the stuff and I love the prices even more! I wanted to share it with everybody! Anyone who would like to come just leave a comment on this post and I'll give you all the details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just took a look and that stuff is so dang cute! Maybe I could get you to order me some stuff?

Roods said...

That stuff is so cute. I'm interested in some more information. I will see if I can come.

chelsea said...

They have the cutest stuff! We will still be in New Jersey on the 29th, if you do this again be sure to let us know!