Sunday, August 3, 2008
WHAT HAS AVA BEEN UP TO?
Well, yesterday was Ava's 10 month birthday! My little baby is really starting to turn into a little girl and it just breaks my heart, however I look forward to those fun toddler stages and all the seasons ahead. Last Sunday I gave a lesson in Relief Society about being daughters of God and young mothers. It was the talk in last conference by Elder Ballard. If you don't remember it I highly recommend it. It really validates young mothers and all that they do, but best of all he gives great counsel to enjoy the small and simple moments of motherhood. I feel so blessed to be home with her and spend every second together. It's so amazing to share such a special relationship together. She's really starting to come into her own personality. Last night we were at Oma's and Papa's and man was she a ham. She could have spent the whole night chasing around with her Papa. She's getting so smart that she knows how to tease and do exactly what she knows you don't want her to so that you have to get up and chase her...she thinks she's so funny. She's also very chattie and talkative...it's so cute. She's getting really close to saying Papa, but boy does Papa know how to train her. She loves to stand, but no steps yet! And to be completely honest I hope those first steps are a ways away because I'm sure life gets a whole lot crazier when they start to walk.
Playing with the cousins at Great-Grandma Tissie's
I love getting Ava out of her crib because everytime I go in her room she's in a new crazy position...She's makes me laugh!
This girl will eat anything, but look at this mess!
Sucking a lemon without even flinching...Hence anything!
Playing with her friend Andrew...It's so fun to see her interact with other kids.
She loves watching Barney and I think I love it even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! Hello it's natalie jensen, brie's little sis. This is the first time I have even seen a picture of your baby and she is so precious! I have just been out of the loop since i've lived here. She is adorable. I hope you are doing well too!
Post a Comment