Wasn't last night on "So You Think You Can Dance," not the best show EVER! I was in heaven. It was such an awesome show. I wasn't a big fan of Joshua most of the season, but the last few weeks he has really stood out. I thought he totally deserved it and I was completely happy with the entire season. It was especially fun to cheer on Gev since we've worked together the last two years teaching. He surprised me with all that he was able to accomplish...He is such an awesome and sincere guy! They had so many fun performances and guests. I love when they show all the best dances because they're always my favorites too. I can't wait to go to the show in September.
4 comments:
The show in Sept. is basically the same show as the finale. They do all the same dances. I got tickets with my friend to go in NY. I am sad I am going with you. OH well!
hey Shannon!It's Becci Archibald! I ran across your blog and I just want to tell you what a darling family you have! Ava is so dang cute!
We loved Gev. Thats really cool that you've got to work with him. Thats awesome. I was okay with any of the last four to win. They are all very talented. If they come to SLC for auditions again, you should try-out.
Shannon- I came across your blog and just had to tell you what a cute little family you have. Little Ava is just darling and looks just like her mommy! It was so good to see you again on here and I hope all is going well for you and Jake! I hope you don't mind if I keep blog stalking you!! Morgan (Whiting)
Post a Comment