The knot is officially tied for this happy couple. It was a wonderful day, but I'm thrilled that it's over. It was a lot of work! I really had to recover the next two days because I was so exhausted from all the work and the crazy week leading up to the wedding. I was so busy helping throughout the day that I realized I didn't take hardly any pictures and the ones I do have aren't that good, so luckily we'll have better pictures from their photographer. I'm so excited to have Max in our family. He will be a great addition!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
those dresses for the little girls are so cute- i love the yellow tool/tutu- so darling! congrats on your little sis getting hitched!
2 comments:
those dresses for the little girls are so cute- i love the yellow tool/tutu- so darling! congrats on your little sis getting hitched!
Ava looked just beautiful! Thanks so much for the tutu and the bow for Brynlie! Can't wait for her and Ava to be best friends!!
Post a Comment