Sunday, September 28, 2008
HAPPY SUNDAYS
Aren't Sundays such nice and fun days. It's definitely my favorite day. After the hustle and bustle of the prior week it is such a treat to have this special day of rest set aside. What a blessing!!! Anyways, today was the blessing of Zach and Collie's baby boy, Easton. He is such a darling baby. Ava loved their dog, Sammie. She had so much fun playing and chasing. It was so fun to be with all the cousins. What a neat day for the Anderson family...Congrats Zach and Collie.


I just had to show this picture of Ava...As you can tell she is so sick of these darn headbands that her mom constantly makes her wear. She was also in desperate of need of a nap, which didn't help the situation at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ava is so darling, even when she cries. I can't believe she's going to be one. What a big girl!
Ava is so beautful! Yeah the big 1st b-day is lots of fun! Feel free to use the butterfly cake idea! It was pretty easy and with the cupcakes you don't have to cut it for everyone! I'm excited to see pictures of her fun day! We totally should get together sometime!
ok, so your blog heading is awesome! I have looked all over the web trying to find a new way to get a blog header, without having to pay dollars....do you know of any sites?
Ava is too cute! I love that last picture of her pulling at her headband. Adisyn used to pull hers off all the time!
Hey- I'm about to start this piece of choreography that made me think of your old piece Rapid Eye Movement. I'm really stuggling with finding the right music and mixing some different genres. Where did you find your music for that piece???
Ava is so cute! What a fun family! xoxo
Ok, I am ready to read about Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment