Anyways, now for the birthday bash!!! What a fun party thanks to all our friends and family! Ava had fun the entire night. I really felt like she knew the party was for her. She had a blast and literally loved everything from the paper cups, to the balloons, to the cake (which by the way was a nightmare...what was I thinking with making a cake that big??!!!!), to the presents, and playing with all the kids. I can't believe my little girl is now an one year old. We also went to the doctors this week and the stats for Ava at one year are...a whooping 17% for weight and 71% height. I'm really starting to see a pattern. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about her not eating enough because as you can see from the pictures she definitely doesn't have a problem with eating. What a fun and happy day!!!
Sorry so short! The memory card was full:(
13 comments:
I love her cake!
-Berlynn
What a cute party! She looks so happy. I miss her so much.
Wow...she is getting so big! I can't believe it has been a year. Her party looked fabulous!
I wish I could have been there. My in-laws were here. You did such a cute job of decorating and I love her cakes!
Good job on the cake. It turned out so cute. You sure have a cute little girl. I can't believe she is one. It seems like not too long ago I ran into you in St. George and you told me you were pregnant.
Shannon she is so stinkin cute! That party looks amazing and the cake does too! Good job! I made a Darth Vader cake for Spencer's birthday and it was a nightmare too! :)
Ava's party was so cute! You guys did such a great job decorating, and the cakes were so fun. I like Ava's cake the best. Even though it was big enough for her to get it all over (but she looked so darn adorable covered in cake), it was so cute with her name on it. Good job!
Oh so much fun! She looks darling! Good job on the cakes! What a fun and special day! We totally need to get together and let these little girls play!
Happy late birthday Ava! Her cake was awesome! And that pink flower bow is dang cute. I can't believe you have a 1 year old... WOW!
You are such a great mom! Ava is so big, I need to see you guys when can we get together and hangout? You look amazing! Everything looked great!
shan!!!!! i can't believe little ava is ONE! time flies! i miss you! i'm sorry i suck at calling people back... haha i just remembered that you called, i will call you the second i get off of work!!! haha Ava is just as beauitful as her mommy!!!
This was such a fun party!! You did a great job on the decorations and cake, what a good mommy!! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Happy Birthday AVA!! So cute!! Thanks again for the fun footbal night out we need to do it again soon! Just think 15 more years and 3 months and Andrew and Ava can go out on their first date! haha
Post a Comment