Sunday, September 7, 2008

MY BABY SISTER IS ENGAGED!


Congrats Courtney and Max! I know this is a little late, but I just wanted everyone to know the exciting news! The girls in our family are officially undefeated when it comes to waiting and marrying their missionaries. We're 4-0! My mom, my older sister Jamie, me, and now Courtney. It's pretty crazy! It was never fun or easy and I would definitely never recommend it to anyone, but I guess we've all had happy endings!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job on the invite!

Menlove Family said...

I'm just glad that so far the Menlove boys don't count in the waiting game :)

Kimbie said...

Man I can't believe she's old enoug to be getting married! Congrats Court.. and Max!!

Brad and Britt said...

marrying your missionary is never a problem in my book....although i think that it is awesome that you all married your missionaries! how fun!

Anonymous said...

hey I set my blog to private so give me your email so I can invite you. My email is bobbieredondo@yahoo.com

your family is so dang cute!