Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SUN VALLEY...SUMMER 2008

What a fun trip we had! It was so nice to be all together as a family. There's something about Sun Valley that is so family oriented and I'm always so full of gratitude while we're there. This trip was extra special to me because Ava was physically there with us. While we were up there we celebrated Jake's Dad's birthday and on that very day, August 22, Ava decided to start to walk. It was sooo fun to watch her! I have it on video, but I can't get the dang thing to post. I don't know what I'm doing wrong? Anyways, she is just getting way too big!

There was so many fun things we could do all together. We loved going swimming, bike riding (getting an ice cream along the way), playing tennis, and of course we loved eating. Jake and I got to enjoy golf and shooting at the range together. It was so relaxing and fun! It's always hard to come home especially when the very next day I started my first day in my very last semester at the U...happy day, kinda. It will be a lot happier when it's over. Jake also started his graduate program right when we got back. He really loves it. We're both keeping a fast pace, which we just can't seem to get away from...I guess it's just life and we've learned to just hang on and enjoy the ride.
Playin' in the stream with "Dadda"
Ava loved the bike rides. I did too, she would always fall asleep.
I had to share this hillarious face of Ava's at the chuckwagon dinner and show
Pop/Doug up on stage line dancin' in the WaHoo
This girl will eat anything!!!!
Paddle Boats
Girls night out at the Ice Show

Happy family time

Golf, golf, and more golf
What a beauty...She still amazes me!!!
Future piano player
Nan and Pop with Ava
Exhausted and ready to come home

3 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

I just can't get over how pretty Ava is. She really is such a gorgeous baby! Are those the bows we are going to make? I CAN'T WAIT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Menlove Family said...

This looks like it was so much fun. I'm so sad we didn't go there this year with the packs :( Ava looks georgeous!!