Sunday, October 26, 2008
FALL FOOTBALL!
It's always fun around our house during football season. Jake gets out his old jersey, gloves, and cleats and just wishes it was him out on the field...the poor guy misses it so much!!! I'm just teasin' him, but it has been fun to support the sophmore braves this year. My little bro, Brandon, is following in my footsteps and has become a brave. We're still out numbered because my other four siblings went to Woods Cross, but we all know who's the better school. BRAVES RULE! I'm just playin'...now I'm going to get some major hater's out there upset. Anyways, most of his games were on one of the nights I teach dance, so Jake and my parents took her to almost every game this season. We went to his final game this week. They had a great season and I'm such a proud big sister. Way to go B!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How did B's team do this season. I have to admit Bountiful is a better school.
I'm so sad I missed it! I didn't get the invite because I have been in Arizona for the past 3 weeks! Dangit! What a great idea though! I love it! Can I still judge even though I didn't make the training?
Yahoo go Braves!! I am glad to hear you still have school spirit :) Your little girl is so cute! You are so cute too I love your bangs, I wish I could pull them off...anyways, it is always so fun to see what you are up to. PS I looked at your adorable family photos and I just emailed that girl (Brittany) to do our photos. I hope they turn out as cute as yours!
Post a Comment