Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN...FAMILY OF FAIRES!

It's fun being faires! Ava was definitely the cutest one. However, Jake was a close second... doesn't he look hot! lol!!!We had a great Halloween. My mom threw a fun family party the night before! Everyone had awesome costumes. We played a really fun yantzee playoff game! It was pretty intense and competitive! On Friday Ava had a fun time with her two cousins Bentley and Levi. I couldn't believe how much Ava and Bentley loved trick or treating. Ava wouldn't let go of her basket and she always seemed to grab more candy than she probably should. Of course I didn't object...she got some major candy for mommy!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man your costumes were hilarious. I am already thinking about what I can be next year for the Menlove Halloween Party!

Ange said...

Ava's costume is cute. Did you make it? I loved Jake's costume. Look at those legs with the red boots.

Julie said...

HAHAHAHAAHAA! Jake's got some nice legs! You should probably frame that picture. Ava is so cute, I love the costume!

Brooke Jackson said...

So freaking funny! Where did Justing get those pants! I love that your whole family dressed up. I am a little disappointed that you and Jake didn't dress up to actually go trick or treating with your cute little Ava girl.

Tara said...

What cute and fun costumes! Your hubby is a real sport!

Menlove Family said...

You guys were so creative! Ava was so cute too!! I'm so glad she had fun trick-or-treating, what kid doesn't? Every year it gets more exciting!!

Collie and Zach said...

awesome zach will never dress up. I went private so email me with you email address so I can add you collieanderson@gmail.com

Harmony said...

Ava looks beautiful! A whole family of fairies..ha ha. How fun! Thanks for the music group, I found some great stuff that I can use! Hope you're doing great!
harmonypreece@hotmail.com

Ange said...

Add me to your list. angemarie_77@yahoo.com

Booth Family said...

Love the costumes!

jbooth2006@gmail.com

Brad and Britt said...

jake looks great. way to be comfortable with your masculinity Jake! haha