

I went to such a fun bead party last night with my two sister in-laws, Sabrina and Krista. We had such a fun night! The beads were all amazing! I wanted to keep making bracelets all night. The best part about this party was the fact that you buy a watch face and then just make different bracelets to put onto the watch! These aren't the ones I made, but ones similar to what they had. The company is call, "All About Beads." They don't have a website, but there are so many companies out there that do this now. Anyways...just wanted to share this cute and fun idea!
7 comments:
holy cow! that looks like so much fun! I love those types of watches anyway! Sounds like such a blast! thanks for letting us all know about it!
Shannon
I would love to know the number or person to contact to do this... I want to make them as a gift for my cheerleaders email me at stefhill2@hotmail.com with the info thanks
These are way cute, I totally want to make some...didn't you talk to someone in my ward who does it or something??
Someone made me those as a gift and I thought they were awesome! I love that you can have a million different watch bands!
ps my email is julescnelson@gmail.com, add me to your list! Glad you're going private, there are too many weirdos out there.
Oh, I hope you get my name for Christmas:)
shannon i know you don't know me very well, but i love seeing your sweet darling baby grow up. she is so big so if you go private please take me with you...Your little family is so cute!!
Post a Comment