don't think that I have EVER seen you with short hair, and yet....it totally suits you! you looks so cute! Hope that you are doing well! Sometimes, i will honk at your old place of residence, yet I sadly realize that you guys are no longer there! boo!
hi, I just found your blog through Sabrinas. sorry for the blog stalk! just think your little girl is adorable! My baby is not much younger than yours. i bought a tutu dress from sabrina and she showed me Ava's birthday pictures with her tutu. they turned out cute. (so i had to buy one for my girl) ANYWAY, just thought I would share that. :)
25 comments:
Love the hair! Way cute! Hey, I'd love an invite: bconder85@yahoo.com Thanks!
I love it! I want to see more pictures of all angles.
BTW: Max and Court have a blog.
you fox! cute as always. I'm chopping my hair next week, hope it turns out as cute are yours!
Hey SHannon! I saw you are going private..I want to keep checking up on your cute family so here is my email
kc_parks@yahoo.com
I LOVE IT. You are such a pretty girl. You make me want a make over :)
love the hair. I want to keep looking at your blog when you go private...so here's the email
camihickcox@gmail.com!
LOVE IT! You look gorgeous ANY length your hair is. I hope to see you around the holidays. keep me on your blog if you go private ;)
Cute hair cut Shannon!
don't think that I have EVER seen you with short hair, and yet....it totally suits you! you looks so cute! Hope that you are doing well! Sometimes, i will honk at your old place of residence, yet I sadly realize that you guys are no longer there! boo!
we want to be invited! hamarsh@gmail.com & mekenziem@gmail.com
hi, I just found your blog through Sabrinas. sorry for the blog stalk! just think your little girl is adorable! My baby is not much younger than yours. i bought a tutu dress from sabrina and she showed me Ava's birthday pictures with her tutu. they turned out cute. (so i had to buy one for my girl) ANYWAY, just thought I would share that. :)
here is my e-mail amanda_craig@hotmail.com Hope your still likin the hair!
cute, super cute! I chopped my hair too!
cute hair! I would love an invite ashlanmartin@hotmail.com
bradpetersen@hotmail.com
thanks! i agree about going private, I think that once I have kids, i will go private too...
Very cute! You'd look cute bald, though! Can I have an invite? tara3and5@hotmail.com
I love your hair cut. It is always fun to do something different. Please add me to your list so I can still keep in touch. no1boatingchick@hotmail.com
add us! brooke-baker@hotmail.com
you look darling! as always. love it.
Cute hair! I want to look at your blog! ashleyjean312@gmail.com and I'm going private too so send me your info.
We would love an invite to see your blog.
holly_hutchins@hotmail.com
Please invite me too!!!
Kaliemurdock@gmail.com
brynnemurdock@hotmail.com
Love your new hair! Hope you guys are doing good! Brian and I run into your parents all the time. jacquelynbascom@gmail.com
Post a Comment