Sunday, November 23, 2008

NO PHOTOS, NO FUN!

I've been so bad about remembering my camera lately that I've lost all motivation to blog. These blogs really encourage me to keep up with my family history. Even though I've been a poor blogger lately I thought I would do a quick update and share a few photos my mom took. Ava and I have had lots of fun on the weekends together shopping and going on fun play dates. We had a great time with Andie, Ava's bestest friend, at the discovery gateway, which by the way was darling/super fun!!! Thanks Kalie!

We also had a fun weekend celebrating Tyler and Camren's birthday! It was the coolest spiderman party EVER!!! Cute Camren is all boy, through and through. I don't even think the kid ate, not even his cake, he was way too into his new toys!!!

The rest of the weekend was just full of dance rehearsals, shopping, and let's not talk about that game!!! Even though I go to the UofU I am blue through and through. No trash talk please...this is a G-rated blog!



*Papa put a ball in Ava's hood and she thought it was so funny and obviously really confusing at the same time...lol!!!

5 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Happy b-day Ty and Cam. Im glad you updated your blog. I was starting to miss that cute little Ava.

Barlow Fam said...

I love those pics, and I love the way your hair looks, you always look so amazing!! When are we going to get together????

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I was getting sick of looking at your "new doo". When are you going to post pictures of Mom and Dads house?

Menlove Family said...

Yes, Camren didn't even eat cake! AND he got no dinner too...I even made his fav casserole and didn't even save any for him! Thanks for the wonderful b-day fun! You guys are the best!!

Unknown said...

Hey Shannon. I just came across your blog. So cute! My email is hilarybelnap@gmail.com. What is yours I have a blog but it's invitation only too.