The studio I teach at, Creative Arts Academy, performed at the Festival of Trees. It brought back lots of fond memories of my early days as a dancer. I miss being out there on the stage performing, but it was very rewarding to watch my dancers do so well and achieve such great success! The whole team did awesome!!! Ava had so much fun with all the girls... and you know they give her plenty of attention. After the performance we made a family night out of it and had a great time walking around the festival. Ava loved all the activities and fun treats.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH the memories! Did they have the same stage? I remember i almost fell off one year.
ok, so i totally remember our dances that we would do up on that stage. I felt like a "rock star" dancing up there! Also, you are just reminding me of Leslie Hansen...your choreographing your little dance group, you have such a cute baby and I bet the girls all think that jake is "hot or fine"! haha! You look so cute, and Ava is adorable! How fun!
I just found your blog through another blog...you know how it goes! FUN pictures! I wish I would have brought my camera. They did do great! You are a darling teacher and it is so fun to teach WITH you!
3 comments:
OH the memories! Did they have the same stage? I remember i almost fell off one year.
ok, so i totally remember our dances that we would do up on that stage. I felt like a "rock star" dancing up there! Also, you are just reminding me of Leslie Hansen...your choreographing your little dance group, you have such a cute baby and I bet the girls all think that jake is "hot or fine"! haha! You look so cute, and Ava is adorable! How fun!
I just found your blog through another blog...you know how it goes! FUN pictures! I wish I would have brought my camera.
They did do great! You are a darling teacher and it is so fun to teach WITH you!
Post a Comment