Sunday, February 1, 2009

THE BUBBLE

I don't think I'll ever stop calling it that. Last night our little family went swimming at the Rec. Center for the first time. I know it's been forever since they opened, but we never got around to it. Ava was so much fun! It was major overload for her though...There was so much going on and she just loves to watch the older kids running around. Jake even took her down one of the slides and they both went completely under the water...I think it surprised both of them. To our surprise she didn't cry at all. It's always fun to do things together. We're always trying to think of something different than the usual dinner and movie weekend, so if anyone has fun ideas we would love to hear them. (I wish I could have taken pictures, Ava always looks so stinkin cute in her bathing suit, but it's a little hard to swim and take pictures).

6 comments:

Laura Rose said...

Hey Shannon! This is Laura Rose (Ramos) I'm sure you remember me from high school. I came across your blog the other day. It is so fun to see you and Jake and your cute family. Your little girl is absoutely adorable.
That's funny you still call it the bubble. I still do too. I am also like you loving doing new things. I get sick of the same thing every weekend.
My husband and I live down in West Jordan so I know a few things down here but I will try and think of things down there.
I also have a blog if you would like to take a look. http://www.wlrose.blogspot.com/
Well I guess I will let you know if I think of anything down that way. Tell Jake hi and its fun to see your cute family grow.

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun time that you had swimming!! I want in on the ideas of fun too!!! So when oh when are we going to get together????? Call me and let me know!

Kristy Carpenter said...

I think I'll always call it "the bubble" as well. I've also never been to the new place. Sounds like you had fun!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

I think everyone will still call it the bubble... I actually miss it so bad. Going there in the winter when the bubble was up, it was so awesome that we could still go swimming in the winter time! Good memories... it looks SO nice now though! I can't wait to go

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

and I would love to be invited to your blog=) abmerrill@gmail.com Thanks Shanner nanner

Brad and Britt said...

I still haven't been to the new "bubble" either....but from the looks of those pictures, it looks way nice! I can't even imagine how much fun it would be to have a little one to go swimming with and to take along! I hope that you guys got moved in to your new place alright!