Saturday, January 24, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL...

Yes, we have moved once again! You can just call us the "Moving Box Gypsies." Jake's parents sold their home and have moved into the hotel until they can get into their new home, so obviously we had to get out too. It was fun living we Jake's parents and we're so grateful for all their support. My parents are only a week away from moving into their new home, which my poor dad has slaved over to build...It's beautiful. I'm excited for them and us because we get to live in their current home, which I grew up in. It's going to be so nice to have the whole house to ourselves, even though we have had lots of fun living with my family in the basement for the last few weeks. Anyways, as you can see we have been quite busy. We also just rented the upstairs of our rental home, which was also a big project. It's been very busy and TONS of MOVING!!!! I think Jake and I should start a moving business, we're getting pretty efficient.

7 comments:

chelsea said...

chelsers@mac.com, if you end up going private! :)

Leslie said...

lslhansen@yahoo.com...I need to go private too. It is a very timely process though!

Anonymous said...

We will be your first customer. I need you to our family on May 16th from Philly to Utah. Oh, and don't break anything;)

Anonymous said...

wow that is awesome! congratulations! i will text you my email if you go private. i don't like my email out in the wide open!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh wow!! well then you can help us move... haha We are moving back to Bountiful next week and I haven't even started PACKING!!! I can't wait to be closer, now we have no reason not to hang out!!

Julie said...

You think you're gypsies?!!! I have to have 3 hands to count all the places I've lived in the last 3 or 4 years!! :) I'm so happy that you guys get to live in your old house... how fun is that?! We'll have to come and visit you this summer!

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

We miss seeing you guys in our ward and we miss your in laws too. Love the Boxes

I peek at your blog from time to time, hope you don't mind, but I would love to keep up with your cute family

our blog is web.me.com/bottfamily no www and the beginning and no .com at the end.

bottfamily@mac.com