
Can you even believe I finally broke down and read this baby! I'm not going to lie I was pleasantly surprised. A couple of my sister-n-laws, and mother-in-law also were a little behind the times, but we definitely weren't lacking in our obsession with these books and of course with Edward. We had a fun girls night out at the hotel, since Jake's parents have been living there ( which by the way they did buy a beautiful home in Riverton and will be moving in on Monday) Anyways, we had so much fun eating tons of room service and watching Twlight. My poor sister-in-law, Sarah, hadn't read the books because she is a busy law student...She had to seat through all of our immature high school girl giddiness/obsession...We are so pathetic, but it was so much FUN!

Ava riding a fire truck while we waited for the car to get cleaned, which by the way, scared her to death as we drove through. I really have never seen her that scared before...LOL!

This is one of my cute dancers, Emma, at one of the Elementary schools. She has been taking dance for three years with me now. She truly amazes me. You would never know she had Downs Syndrome. She is so smart and talented. This past week we have what I call personal dance reflections, which is just an opportunity for the dancers to share any of their other talents and express their love for dance.

My baby bro. Brandon turned 16!!!! Watch out for him out on the roads. My mom threw a way fun (sort of kinda surprise) party with all his friends at their new house...It was a blast!!!

Ava loves her uncle B and all the pizza she could eat at the party!

We are loving all the new space here at my parents old house. Ava just lounges in her playroom. It's so funny, she totally knows it's her room and just loves to chill out, play, and of course watch Barney.


Plowin' the driveway with her Papa. Isn't her hat darling...thanks again Brooke...You are so talented.

My parents celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary! What a neat moment for them in their lives. We made a fun wedding video for them.
5 comments:
What a fun February you had. We will be kicking off march fun too, I really can't wait to get together with all of you!! Ava is so dang cute, I can't wait to meet her!
first-Where are the girls at B's Party?
second-that is such a great idea to let the dance girls share other talents.
third-I am stealing the pic of MOm and Dad off your site.
One more thing? Where is this place that they clean your car?
Hey I definitely still wanna be added when you go private. I switch off between 2 email addresses, so please add both! heathermplace@hotmail.com and wuxiheather@gmail.com
THANKS!
I avoided the Twilight bandwagon for a long time too. But in the end we all give in and actually enjoy it!
Post a Comment