Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AVA'S 2 YEAR OLD PHOTO-SHOOT


Can you even stand it...she's already 2!!!! My little baby has definitely grown out of her baby stage and is full blown into the terrible two's. She has been a dream child until lately...she has gotten such an attitude. I feel like I'm dealing with me! LOL!!! She knows exactly what she wants and won't settle for anything else. She is a definite bully, which makes me so sad, but we're working on it. She really is such a sweetheart and I love her so much, but I have come to realize that "Terrible Two's" is simply a FACT!!! I'm so pleased with these pictures. I love both styles. Kelli Jo, one of my very best friends, is such a talented photographer! We have such similar taste, which makes the whole photo-shoot experience so much more enjoyable! Thanks again Kel! (P.S. when I get the final CD I'll post better individual photos)

4 comments:

Ange said...

WAY CUTE!!! I can't believe she is already two. I didn't know Kelli Jo was a photographer, but she is good.

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

What the?!?!? I feel like it was just few months ago I came over to see that little stink when you came home from the hospital!! She seriously is 2?!? Wow... She is such a doll and I am so happy she is a sass... Makes life more fun! I miss ya Shan! I miss laughing, riding in the back of trucks, and peeing my pants with you all the time! Haha I'll be home Dec 16 for 12 days, so we better plan something! Miss ya! Love ya!

Haylee said...

So cute!!!

Amanda said...

She is adorable. What cute pictures. I can't believe she is two. It just seems like yesterday we saw Jake at church and we was telling us you were at home with a newborn! Ahhh!! they grow up to fast.