Ava's 2nd birthday was such a blast!!!! She just loves Elmo, so we had to go all out. My parents gave her a talking elmo doll, which entertains her 24/7....thank you, thank you!!! Her cake turned out so dang cute, but I swore this would be my last time doing the cake...it's so much work. Anyways, the pinata was so much fun. We love to have both of our families together. We truly appreciate everyone's love and support!!! I wish I would have taken more video of the kids hitting the pinata...It was hillarious!!! I know it's kind of boring, but it's great to have on record.
That is so funny you had it. That makes me feel a little better. It's true people get kinda freaked out when they hear you have it! haha....Sam was like maybe you shouldn't tell people...but I'm going crazy and didn't care. I needed somewhere to vent! haha. Glad you have felt my pain!
I love Ava's pictures. She is so cute and you can tell she is a girly girl. I love it!
2 comments:
This was so much fun! We love you so much Ava!! Happy Birthday :)
That is so funny you had it. That makes me feel a little better. It's true people get kinda freaked out when they hear you have it! haha....Sam was like maybe you shouldn't tell people...but I'm going crazy and didn't care. I needed somewhere to vent! haha. Glad you have felt my pain!
I love Ava's pictures. She is so cute and you can tell she is a girly girl. I love it!
thanks for your comment! Made me feel better.
Post a Comment