Thursday, January 7, 2010

JAKE'S 25TH BIRTHDAY!

I just love celebrating my sweetheart's birthday!!! Jake is such an amazing father, husband, friend, worker, provider, and so much more. I've never met anyone so determined and committed to everything he does. He's so competitive, but it's in the best way possible... He's only and always competing with himself. No matter how talented he his he still is the most humble person I know. There's no one I'd rather be with. He's absolutely hillarious! I've never met a more funny person. Those of you that know him would most likely agree!
With that said I love to make his big day very fun and special. So I took him shopping for all the things he wanted then we went and saw...
This... which we loved
We ate here, which is one of our fav's
Then I totally surprised him with tickets to see these guys. I also had two of his mission buddies and their wives surprise him and come to the game with us. Jake is so fun to surprise because he's always clueless... he's such a kid at heart. Then they all came to our house to watch TCU lose, but we had Nielson's to make up for it. All in all it was a total blast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE...I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: