However, I got good news from my Doc. that on Monday when I'm 36weeks that he'll just let me go whenever it happens. I just have to make it until Monday!!!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
BROTHER COMING SOON!
Ava has been saying that for awhile now...I just wish I would have listened and realized how soon he really is coming. A week from today Jake and I went to the hospital at 2:00 in the morning because I was having so many contractions and they were only 30sec.-1min. apart. The doctor decided to give me an IV where they gave me a smooth muscle relaxer to calm down my uterus. Luckily, it worked because I was only 34 weeks at the time. My body progressed quit a bit that night, so I've been on strict orders to stay down on bed rest ever since. It's been pretty tough to just let everything in my life go, but totally worth...And hey, you'd be surprised how much you can do just lying in bed. I feel like I've gotten so many random tasks done that have been on my "to do" list for way too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck! We're praying for you both. Wishing you a great delivery, a healthy baby and a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment