Thursday, February 11, 2010

FIRST'S

Mac's first Bath
Ava's first, but definitely not last, Dance Class

She loved it so much. The studio I teach at offers a Mommy and Me class, which is just perfect for a two year old. We had so much fun together. It's great to just have that time with her, especially with a new brother and all. She did so well and if I say so myself...I think she's a natural!!!

8 comments:

Peterson Fam said...

Hey Where do you teach? I want to get Kit in dance class and that sounds like SO much fun. Let me know!

Brad and Britt said...

that is awesome that you have your baby in dance classes already! She will be a natural, since you are such an amazing dancer! I love the little pictures of McAllen...he is a sweetie, and yes, he totally looks like Jake! I think that Bode is a mini version of Brad too! Congrats for being able to keep him cookin' as long as you did!

Brad and Britt said...

that is awesome that you have your baby in dance classes already! She will be a natural, since you are such an amazing dancer! I love the little pictures of McAllen...he is a sweetie, and yes, he totally looks like Jake! I think that Bode is a mini version of Brad too! Congrats for being able to keep him cookin' as long as you did!

Brad and Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love those pictures of little Ava in Berlynn's outfit.

Russ said...

She is adorable. I can see she has her mother's talent!

Sarah and Garrett said...

I love Ava's dance pictures! She looks so cute. I can't wait to see her dance!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

How fun! You had to have a girl first so she could follow your foot steps!