Valentine's has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the idea of expressing love and thanks to those you cherish most! I love the colors and delicious goodies. I absolutely love to bake. It's somehow relaxing to me...However, I hate having all the goods around after, so Valentine's is a perfect excuse to bake and then give it away. Ava absolutely loves to help me!!! As you can see from this picture she is an excellent helper...LOL!!! I just feel so blessed to be a mom...It's a ton of hard work and sacrifice, but we all know those two things bring the greatest rewards/joy!!!
My cute Valentine, Jakey, is definitely the love of my life. We always celebrate Valentine's on February 1st since that was the day he swept me off my feet and asked him to marry him!!! We had a wonderful date especially because it was our first time out, just the two of us, since the whole bedrest/baby thing. We loved our time together!!!! I love you Jakey Babe!!! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment