I know I've been such a slacker, but we have just been having way too much fun! I had a wonderful birthday celebrating with all the people I love.
Of course my first and only love, Jakie, and I went and stayed at Little America. We also enjoyed the best, and our favorite, meal at the LA Dining Room. It was so nice and relaxing to just spend time together. Jake also took me shopping. I always love when we take turns just shopping for one of us at a time. He really is a fun shopping buddy.
We had a major party celebrating with my family. We also celebrated Little B and Justin's birthday's. The kids also enjoyed fun presents from their Oma and Papa for Easter...Boy, does my mom love Easter and bunnies!!!
Our little Mac Man is growing so fast!!! He's turning into the cutest little chunk!!! I just love it and him! He is such a chill and mellow babe! He has the sweetest little personality.
My cute Mother-in-law, Shelby, also has a birthday in March, so we had fun celebrating her too. She is such a wonderful grandmother/Nana!!!
We had another fun party with Jake's family celebrating my sister-in-law, Sarah's birthday and mine. We have our birthdays just a day a part.
It was a wonderful birthday month. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people love and support me so much!!!! Thanks for all the love and fun parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment