Saturday, April 3, 2010

ST. GEORGE

This was one "Champion" of vacations. Well, actually it was a quick business trip for my job. I spent most the time at the dance competition working, but we still managed to have some fun along the way. Jake came down and watched the kids...They had such a blast together. Ava and Jake have the most adorable Daddy-Daughter relationship!!! I just love to see those two together. We had fun swimming, swimming, and swimming...Did I mention swimming? We have a real fish on our hands. Ava just loves the water! Jake was such a sport to take her so much. At least we know that's all we need for a fun family vacation...a pool. We also managed to stop at Zion on our way home. We just love it up there. It brings back lots of memories of when Jake and I went there before his mission with his parents.
The park had a fun "3D Wild Ocean" movie that Ava just loved...it was pretty amazing.
Well, all-in-all it was a very nice getaway for our little fam!!!


This was a typical moment with Ava...She is at such a crazy busy and stubborn stage!!! She keeps us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way. (Keep in mine that she's only 2 and she is already very insisted on what she wears, so if your a regular at this Blog, just know she dresses herself ;-)
This girl is a total rabbit. I've never seen a kid love vegetables more! Her favorite is broccoli.

No comments: