Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SUN VALLY 2010

Another amazing vacation up in Sun Valley. This place really feels like a fairy tale. I often feel like I have to pinch myself while I'm enjoying a FREE... round of golf, riding bikes with the kids, filet mignon, ice cream, swimming, fine dining, shooting at the gun club, feeding the swans at the pond, snugglin' up to my sweetheart over a candle-lite dinner, playing with my kids at the park, laughing my guts out at my hilarious husband & father-in-law over dinner at a small cabin up in the mountains, sippin' pina colodas, long evening talks with my cute sister in-laws, movies, playing red rover with the cousins, girls night out... watching an ice show with Olympic skaters (plus MORE amazing food at a beautiful buffet prior too), family walks & bike rides, taking the kids to get bug juice/treats, and enjoying memories with my great family... Oh yeah and did I mention good food...(We ate and ate and ate and ate!!!!!) Everything tastes better when it's free!
Thanks for an awesome trip everyone.

So much fun with the cousins. Ava and Bentley were up at the crack of dawn every morning with the anticipation of playing together all day!!!!

I wish I would have taken more pictures of all the food. It's always pretty and of course delicious!!!!
My cutest babes!!!! They both were so much FUN!
Crazy chaos every morning trying to feed the kids while the boys would golf. I loved every minute of it. It was so awesome to get to spend so much time with my nieces and nephews. We sure missed our cute Maddie Girl!!!
The "Vada" girls

The "Eddy Mac" Combo
Nice lunch, just the two of us, at the golf club house
Golfers... aka... P.I.M.P.S

This foxy lady was just chillin' at the golf course
Bounce House Baby


"ice cream, ice cream, we all scream ice cream!!!!!!!"
"Shoota"

Thanks Nan and Pop for all you do for us. It was an amazing trip. We appreciate all your hard work so that we can enjoy this special fairy tale each summer.

2 comments:

Sarah and Garrett said...

Cute pictures! I love all the ones of the kids. It was so fun spending time with you guys!

Brad and Britt said...

LUCKY! That sounds like a great trip! I have never been up to Sun Valley...but you are making me think that I should now go up there!