Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LABOR DAY ROAD TRIP

This was no little road trip...The mama bear and her two cubs drove all the way to Denver, Colorado, to visit her sister and family. My darling new nephew, Nixon Ray, had his baby blessing. We were so happy we could be there. It was well worth the trip to spend time with family. I actually had so much fun traveling with just the kids and I... Shocking, right?! I know, but it really was fun to just be together. The kids did exceptionally well. I loved stopping for breaks to buy them treats and fun/entertaining toys. It really was a blast!!! We also were able to stop and visit my sister and brother-in-law in Wyoming. It was so nice to break up the driving and stay with them at Little America West.
My big little man. He thinks he is so BIG!!! It just makes me laugh. He really is growing up fast though. He's busy crawling and always playin.'
Ezra and Ava at the Denver Zoo
Now, talk about BIG! This girl is growing and learning faster than I can even keep up! She is starting to get so bossy... I don't have a clue where she has picked that up from? ; ) Even though she has quite the attitude she has an even bigger heart. She's so sweet & tender (of course this is on occasion). Nonetheless, I love this girlfriend of mine!!!!
Fun shoppin' on Pearl Street in Boulder...What a cool place!
The cute Bohn kids
Isn't he the cutest thing. I love how chubby he's getting. I'm going to miss him!
What a fun trip! Thanks Bohn's for having us and making the drive totally worth it. You guys know how to par-ty!!! Love ya...

2 comments:

Sarah and Garrett said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love the picture of Ava sitting on the lion. She's so funny! And McAllen looks so big sitting up in that high chair.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you came. We had a blast. I kept going to put the high chair back in the garage but just couldn't I was too sad that Mac wasn't here to sit in it. I also keep thinking about Ava kissing her own leg to make it feel better. I love that girl. Come again!