Sunday, October 3, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY UNDER THE SEA... AVA IS THREE!!!

It's been a great week as we've celebrated our Ava girls' birthday!!! She is at such a fun stage. Her imagination is growing and her love for princesses has exceeded all expectations. She is such a girlie girl.... Loves clothes and is totally obsessed with shoes. I love how sweet, yet strong and feisty she is...It makes for an exciting combo! We love you Ava....

I love birthday's and had fun going all out. I just wish I would have taken better pictures of all the decorations and of course the birthday girl even though she scratched her eye really bad the day before. Jake made the ceiling look like water with huge blue drapes...I think that's the only main thing I wish I had a picture of. Anyways... enjoy as you become a part of Ava/Ariel's world under the sea.

Snow White even helped make the cupcakes ;-)











2 comments:

wuxiheather said...

Super cute! Did you make that cake?! Adorable! I bet she loved it.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Dang cute! I am hiring you to make the next birthday cake. You are getting better with each one. I am excited to see the little three year old. I will look for your keys today while at Mom and Dad's.