Sunday, September 19, 2010

MAC ATTACK

I knew when we named this kiddo, McAllen, that he would have a ton of nicknames, but we're coming up with stuff I never would have dreamed of. I think it's so fun. Jake loves to call him Mac Attack... I love it because that kid gives me a heart attack every time I see him!!!! He is so dang cute, such a flirt, and unfortunately a mama's boy.... The kid won't let me out of his sight. It's so sweet when he lights up and makes me feel like I'm the most important person in the world, but a girl needs a break every now and again. However, I'll take it because I know he won't be little much longer.

Macky Boy is growing faster than I can even document it. I feel like I have gotten so much worse about pictures and journaling. He's only my second... man, am I in trouble or what? I'm trying to be better.
Here's an update on our little Macaroni at 8months old....

*Crawling
*Sitting up
*Clapping
*Eating just about everything
(side note: I couldn't live without my magic bullet... instant baby food)
*Pulling himself up to standing position
*Teething
*Laughing at just about everything his sister does or says
*Not taking great naps
(definitely doesn't sleep like his sister can)

He crawls up onto his bike and then cries because he can't figure out how to get back down..LOL

STATS @ his 6month appointment
*weight - 16in. 11oz. (15%)
*height - 27.5in. (63%)
*head circum. - 43.9cm. (34%)

I realized I never took pictures of his nursery.
He loves his sports room and of course his bed!!!


1 comment:

Sarah and Garrett said...

Cute pictures! I love his nursery, and I can't believe how fast he is growing. What a cutie!