Sunday, November 14, 2010

MY KIDDOS

These two are my life.  I love them both so much.  They keep me busy non-stop even while I sleep... but I wouldn't change a thing.  Look at those faces...I couldn't be more grateful to have two beautiful children.  They totally are my partners in crime.  Even the smallest errands, like running to Costco, is an adventure.


McAllen is growing so fast!!! He's so close to walking, says "Mama", eats everything and more, and my favorite is... whenever he sees a camera he literally freaks out with a crazy cheesy smile.  He really is so dang funny.  I'll have to get it on camera, but as you can see his smile is HUGE and I love it!!!  

Ava is getting so fun and easy.  Now that she's potty trained, save number 2!!!!  I can't get this girl to poop in the potty for the life of me.  She refuses.  She cries because she's terrified.  Any advice? Anyways, besides that she so fun and such a good friend to talk to.  I love whenever I have to leave her she says, "I need a kiss," and then says, "I love you SO MUCH!"  I feel extremely blessed to have two children who love me unconditionally and make me feel like the most important person in the world.  Children/our posterity really is what this life is all about!!!!

3 comments:

Chow said...

They're definitely adorable! : D

Shelby Osmond said...

So true, that is what life is all about... your kids are Adorable and growing up so fast! Good luck with the the number 2 part! haha

M+H said...

So cute. It was super fun to see you on Friday. Your kiddos are so cute--even cuter in person! And gosh, has Jake always been that tall or did he grow on his mission or something? Lol. Anyway, I just wrote a big post about Friday's festivities and you don't have to read the whole thing but the last 2 paragraphs are a funny story that happened to us. You should check it out.