The homemade gift party... unfortunately, has been discontinued. It was a wonderful tradition that I will never forget and I know we'll start again someday, but for now it's too hard with my Dad's side of the family growing so fast. There's a ton of great grandchildren being born (four are baking as we speak). Needless to say it was time to make things a little less complicated, but still lots of fun. The kids had so much fun at the party playing in Papa's new playhouse, meeting Santa, gift exchanges, and much more. It was a killer party. I'm so thankful to my Grandma Barbara for keeping us all so close....
Anderson Fam
Oh how I love my Fast Eddie...She keeps me laughing all the time
Great picture of my brothers, husband, and son... so freakin' cute!!! I love these men...
(I just wish my Dad was in it)
Leonhardts and Grandma B
Great Grandkids
Ava loved sitting on Santa's lap even though she was so nervous the whole time. She was so excited that he knew she wanted a pink computer, but was shocked that he also knew she needed to get her Poop in the potty. This poor girl really is trying. I think the #2 thing has been pretty hard on her emotionally. She'll get it...just on her own time and terms... Love you girlie!
Cowgirls "Blue" & "Red"... Aka: Brynlie & Ava
1 comment:
It is nice to see that basement is getting some good use.
Post a Comment