These things really will rattle your brain!!! They are so good and really fun to make! I'm not much of a chocolate person, but when you add cake into the mix I'm all game. I love cake and cookies. I made a ton of these for gifts and for treats at Christmas parties. They're really easy to make...
Directions
* Let cool
* Crumble cake into a large mixing bowl (the more crumbly the better)
*Add your favorite frosting (about 1.5cups or 3/4 of a store bought frosting container)
*Mix until it's like a dough
*Freeze for about 20 minutes
*Roll into balls (you choose what size)
*freeze for another hour or more (the more frozen they are the easier they are to dip in chocolate)
*Dip and decorate any way you'd like (You can put them on sucker sticks for cake pops too)
*ENJOY!!!!
4 comments:
so so so cute! i am going to try and make these.
They were SOOOO yummy! I love them so much. Thanks so much.
I have always wanted to try to make "cake balls"! You have inspired me....I will give them a whirl! Thanks for posting the step by step instructions!
What kind of chocolate did you use?
Post a Comment