Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

Yes, you Mr. Jakie!!!  We love you so much.  I couldn't ask for a better husband, father to my kids, priesthood holder, and friend.  No one in this world can make me laugh harder and feel so happy!!!  He really is the greatest blessing I have on this earth.  Love you babe!!!  
This year was KILLER!!!  All I have to say is snowboarding, dinner, and a couples massage!!!!  Oh, and I can't forget our favorite past-time...watching "24."  We had a little marathon that night when we got home. Jack Bauer is our hero.  I think Jake has a secret crush on him.
BIRTHDAY BOY... This is Jake's Jack Bauer impersonation



 He had two fun family dinners.  Both our families are so great and supportive.  Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

How fun! Brad and I actually did that EXACT same thing for his birthday a couple years ago... couples massage, snowboarding, and dinner. Great minds think alike! You guys are so freakin cute, I love it! Happy birthday Jakie!

Anonymous said...

I loved all the new posts. I think we should try to go skiing all together next time we are in town. Hopefully it won't be too long. Looking at your blog makes me miss home.

Brooke Jackson said...

Happy Birthday Jakie....He loves beinng called that Im sure! You guys are always doing some thing fun!