Mr. Mac is 1 years old!!!!! I can't even believe how fast that year went, but at the same time I can't imagine my life without this little guy. He brings so much joy and happiness to our little family.
Fun Facts about Mac:
*whenever he hears music he bobs his head & dances
*He loves anything that spins...especially wheels
*If he's not eating he's playing... He loves toys... mostly cars and trucks
*thinks he's funny when he makes piggy noises... and he is!!! LOL
*Is such a cheese ball and is always smiling
*Laughs hysterically when he stands on his own, which makes it hard to walk... so silly!
*Is such a good cuddlier... I hope he never grows out of it... it melts my heart every time he puts his head on my shoulder... WE LOVE YOU MACKY!!!
Inside the truck cake were yummy cake balls that looked like boulders
His birthday bash was a success. I had so much fun planning and decorating for it. I love to go all out on birthdays... I just wish I was a better photographer to capture all the details. At least I got a lot of video footage of this crazy fun Mac Truck Party!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCALLEN!

7 comments:
such a cute idea...all your decorating, cake, and invitations are perfect. i wish i had your ambition when it came to birthdays!
he is seriously so cute! What a fun birthday...you did a great job. Hopefully Mason gets half that lucky. ha!
He is a darling darling boy.
I love how Ava is wearing a snow white costume! what a funny girl. Can't believe a year has already passed........ where does time go???
Hi Shannon! Wow, I can't believe he is already one year old! Looks like his party was adorable. You family is cute and I'm glad you blog so I can keep in touch with you!! :)
Shannon... I LOVE the party idea! You did such a cute job with the decorations! I, too, have been having fun planning for Bode's 1st bday! I can't wait! Also, I'm making my blog private and want to know what email address to send the invite to!
AWESOME!!!!
Shannon! It turned out so cute! I remember when you were trying to decide what to do and it looks so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is adorable.
Post a Comment