Wednesday, April 27, 2011

JUST MY LUCK

Okay, so many of you may have noticed that I have not been that good at blogging lately.  This time of year is crazy busy for me and my family.  Anyways, I finally attempted to blog today and messed up my entire blog.  I've always had a boring and ugly blog because I've heard of so many horror stories of them getting all messed up and that is exactly what has happen to me.  I tried to make a few simple changes and now I've lost my entire list of favorite blogs.  I would truly appreciate all the help I can get from all you expert bloggers out there!!! thank you.  As soon as I get this fixed I will post all the happenings as of late;-)

1 comment:

Sarah and Garrett said...

That stinks! I've had that happen before, and I had to go back and enter them all in again. Good luck!