Let's just say it was an interesting night at the Utah Arts Festival. Nicholas & Co., Jake's new company he works for, sponsored the event, so it was a must. However, it is something I would usually want to attend anyways. We made the mistake of going Saturday night though... AKA: Crazy party animals, drugys, drunken monkeys, and all the other fun folks.... Jake and I fit right in ; )
The two of us just went with the madness and had a great time listening to the Techno band, "Muscle Hawk." They were actually really good. I even bought a CD for teaching dance.
All in all it was a fun date night. I truly cherish our alone time these days. It seems like the older we get the busier life gets which equals less date nights. I'm so grateful we always make the effort to do fun things together. He's seriously my best friend...
There's no one I have more fun with and that makes me more happy!!!
two thumbs up to the Arts Festival
No comments:
Post a Comment