Sunday, June 26, 2011

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

Hooray!!! I finally figured this whole blog mess out!  I'm so happy I found all my contacts too... Hopefully this will motivate me to stay up to date on things...

Obviously, I've been MIA... Hopefully this overload of posts will explain why!!! We've just been having way too much fun!  Life has been really good to us and we feel very grateful for our wonderful little family and all the exciting things we get to enjoy in this life.  Here's just some fun pictures that will help me remember this moment in time with my two darling kids...

 This is on Father's Day... He'll be a cute future father one day;)

 Yes... that is string cheese
 Lots of fun days at the Pool...
 This was during our crazy Spring/Winter... notice there's still snow outside.  We had lots of lazy days at home.  This is a common scene at our household.  Luckily I love to be busy and we're always running around town because if not these two would watch WAY too much TV.
 Fun Times @ Wal-Mart... Ava always wants to just go play the arcades there.  
We really need some kind of entertainment place with fun stuff like that here in B-town.
 This boy is seriously a "BOTTOMLESS PIT!!!!"  He never stops!  
He sits at a meal for so long that he likes to get comfortable with his foot up on the table! Love it!


 Fun play days with her cute cousins, Brynlie & Camren
 This was at our Ward BBQ.  Ava is in love with her friend/greatest babysitter in the world, 
Racheal Hosman, who has the cutest puppies EVER!!!
 Crazy times at the zoo.  My sister Jamie was in town a ways back... 
and obviously I'm just a little bit behind on this bloggin' thing

No comments: