Sunday, July 10, 2011

BACKYARD CAMPOUT

Jake was fulfilling his childhood dream when he set up his new tent and the fire-pit in the backyard!!!  The only thing missing was the "Goonies," but he settled for "Tangled," with all the girls.  Jake loves his movies, but projecting them outside is his favorite.  
It just so happened that one of my best friend's, Kalie, and her family were visiting from Bosie, so we decided to make it a camp-out party... Which it totally was!  We all had so much fun!  KJ, John, & Jakie came, but we missed Nicole and her family. 




This smokin' campout was filled with hot dog roasting, smore's, a fabulous firework display (presented by yours truly... Ok it was pretty lame, but the kids loved it), sparklers, movies, stories, and whole lot of laughing.  I have the coolest friends in the world!!!!!  
I don't think I'd be opposed to doing this again.  It was just as fun as camping, but it was so nice to be at the comfort of your own home.  I just wish I was better at taking photos... I'm working on it.  

Smore blogging later....Cheers!!!

No comments: