These pictures speak for themselves... WE HAD A BLAST!!!!
Powell is honestly one of the greatest places on earth.
Shauntelle & Berlynn
Ezra & Tyler
Jesse & Brandon
This was a very rare moment this trip... This girl went a million miles an hour. She hates missing a single second of all the action... I have no idea where she gets that??? ;)
Big B, Jamie, & Nixon
Da Boyz!!! "Get us out of here!!!!"
The Relaxation Station... Seriously Mac's favorite spot.... He wanted to be out on that thing all day.
Camren was nuts on the Banana... so funny :)
Celebrating Nixon's Birthday (We also celebrated Max's birthday down there too).
Bohn family & Courtney & Craig (Ty's friends)
The "Card Kissing Game" was a hit!!! LOL! Thanks for the fun game Jesse....
You were so fun to have on this trip and brought such a fun energy!!!
Oma, Berlynn, & Brynlie
Mac and Dad Wakeboarding... Mac seriously loves the water!!!!
Oma had so much energy this trip. She worked so hard to make it fun for everyone!
I love skiing... wakeboarding is fun too, but I love cutting on nice glassy water!
The side of effects of forgetting to put on a swim diaper... Ghetto booty!
Jake & Brandon B. had lots of laughs out on the tubes
Ezra & Ava wanted in on the action... and giggled the whole time.
(Not pictured... but when my mom, Ava and I went out on the tubes... my mom was uncontrollably laughing!!! Ava kept saying, "Look at Oma, she's crazy!!!")
Shauntelle is a wild tubing partner
Michelle & Brynlie
There's lots of pictures I still want to get from my mom. We had fun doing karaoke night, Menlove Olympics, homemade ice cream (every night... YUM), and our cute 'Menlove Lake Powell' shirts. Thanks for turning it into a fabulous family reunion Mom & Dad. All your love and hard work is greatly appreciated... especially the extra effort to have a testimony meeting. It really was a special night to share with all my siblings... who I love and adore. Can't wait for the many memories ahead...
2 comments:
How fun!!! These pictures are awesome! You guys have such a big family now, I love it!!! You guys are all SO cute:)
WHY IS YOUR MOM WEARING A HAT????? I want the visor back! Thats the aunt Lisa I know :(
Post a Comment