I had such a fun experience!!! It was a good way to get my feet wet before I take on the big stuff. I love my new bike especially for the fact that the kids love to ride with me in their trailer. However, the hybrid just didn't get the job done in the race. I couldn't believe the difference it made. I will definitely have a racing bike for the next one. The run and swim went surprisingly well. I'm just going to work on my bike speed and I think a racing bike will do just the trick.
It was fun to do the tri rather than just running. I think this is what I'll train for in the future. I just love the feeling of accomplishment and being with my family at the end.
SEXY... Yep, that's me in the gray swim cap
1 comment:
You rock! I bet that was fun.
Post a Comment