Saturday, October 15, 2011

CELEBRATING "4" AVA

Amidst all the minnie mouse madness and parties we also managed to squeeze in a fun family date to honor our big 4 year old.  We took the birthday girl to "Build-a-Bear" where she created her new best friend, Ali.  It was so fun to see her get so excited!!!!






 (There was also some fun celebrating at Preschool.  It was so cool to see Ava around her peers at school and to see how proud she was to have her mom and brother there.  I hope that she will always have that same great confidence as she keeps getting older.)


Now that our Miss Ava is 4 she is quite the grown up.  She lets me know about everyday that she is 4 now and can do it herself.  It's pretty funny when she can't do something she'll start to cry and say, with frustration,  "Mom I'm not 4, I can't do it!!!!"  
I can tell that she expects excellence in everything she does.  She has so many wonderful qualities that I just love and admire.  She is also very concerned about others and their needs.  Including mine.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little friend and helper during those long days at home as a desperate housewife ;)... You know what days I'm talking about if you are in the same stage of life as myself.  However, I'm happy to say those days are rare.  I love being a mom and especially the mom of this amazing 4 year old.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA... WE LOVE YOU!

(SIDE NOTE)
(I found this picture the other day and I decided I have to share it.  Ava loves taking my camera and taking all sorts of random photos.  I'll have to share more.  I just thought this was so sweet... she'll make a great mommy some day.)

No comments: