Ava's first friend birthday was such a fun successful!!! Maybe a little bit too much fun... check out how spent she was after the party... The mom (aka: me) felt the exact same way.... I was pooped!!!! I don't know why I go so nutty over birthdays, but I l just love my kids and love to make their day as special as possible!!! All of her friends were so sweet! They enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, dancing, presents, games (pin Minnie's flower on, button-button (total hit... who knew??), Minnie Mouse says), eating minnie mouse chicken nuggets, cupcakes, and their fun-filled Minnie Mouse purses. Thanks for partyin' with us little ladies...
Ava we love you so much!!! What fun memories we made as we celebrated the four precious years we've been together as a family!!! You mean everything to us! You are such a kind and loving girl. You make everyone feel loved and important. That's why you have so many friends and family that love you! You've always been known as the "Party Girl" and now we know why... You know how to have FUN!!! Minnie Mouse will never forget this birthday! And either will we... WE LOVE YOU!!!



2 comments:
so darling!! i love it!!
i love how pooped she was...haha so precious
way to go girl...looks like an awesome party!
ummmm....are you the cutest mom ever or what!!? what a fun party!! You are too good! We still need to play! :)
Post a Comment