Sunday, November 6, 2011

HALLOWEENEND

Wowzers!!!!  What a crazy Halloween we had this year.  It was so fun, but we were definitely Halloweened out!!!!!!  The fact that Halloween was on Monday it just felt like we celebrated all weekend long that by the time it was Monday... we were done.... maybe it was just the sugar hangover!!!  I feel like I'm still recovering, but hey we had fun while it lasted... The pictures speak for themselves :)
 Fun at Wheeler Farm... ( Funny, but kind of sad story... while we were on the Wagon ride an older lady was waving to everyone on the wagon as she just stood on the trail.  The tractor and the wagon were coming right towards her... we thought for sure that she could see that it was heading right towards her and that she was going to get hit, but apparently she didn't because she totally got flat lined by the wagon.  At first we were worried but, luckily she wasn't hurt.  Once we drove off everyone in the wagon started laughing because we couldn't believe she just didn't even realize she needed to move... Pretty freakin' hillarious, but I think you had to be there ;) 




 Fun at Preschool
 Wild and crazy Halloween party at our house... I hope this becomes an annual event!
Kris & Keya Jenkins were looking pretty dang scary!
Ashley, Bradley, and Parker were all dolled up for the event
 People often say that Halloween is an excuse for girls to dress scanky, but in the Box household... It's a major excuse for Jake to dress inappropriately... Should I be worried that every year he was to be a female???
Matt, Groovy Baby!!! ( I love how Beth is literally hyperventilating in the background)

 Ava still talks about holding her cute buddy Parker
The goods.  Sugar cookies are still my fav... they never get old!  I love making them and can't wait for the next holiday/excuse to make them.

 Ironic that the cow is drinking milk???
 Ghosts and pumpkins were on the menu for breakfast
 Loading up at our neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat... Mac wanted nothing to do with the candy... His only concern was the park, the slide in particular, nothing out of the ordinary though... this kid knows how to play

TO BE CONTINUED... I'm still waiting for the awesome pictures from my Mom's annual Halloween Party... the costumes are getting better every year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mac, if my Dad was holding me while wearing my Mom's Jr High cheerleading uniform and a pink wig, I would be crying too!!

That is hysterical!!!!!!!!!! I hope some year we can come to your Halloween party! If we ever finish this dang basketball junk.

Cute cute pics, glad you guys had fun!