Sunday, December 18, 2011

TOFW

Back in November I had the opportunity to go to Time Out For Women with my inlaws.  I have the best mother-in-law and sister-in-laws.  We had such a fun time at the uplifting conference and staying at Little America for the weekend.  It was the perfect getaway for us as young mothers to get a break and then to spend time with one another.

The conference was fabulous and I left there feeling so uplifted and edified.  The theme of the entire event was.... "Choose to BECOME -'All things are possible to him that believeth.' -Mark 9:23."  I realized that I have great potential, which will not be achieved in this life alone, but I will always be striving to 'become' better and seeking my divine potential.

  I seriously need to work on getting better pictures... sorry ladies!!! These pictures do not do this weekend justice, besides the great picture of Virgin Mary/Krista at the trax stop... We really struggled getting around on that thing.  I even got separated from the group at one point... HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: