I celebrated my 27th birthday back in March!!! That sounds so freakin' old!!! I know it's not old, but it is to me. Pretty soon I won't be able to write the number of years anymore because it's getting to that point! Nonetheless I still had fun celebrating with both families and then with my man!!! Jake really went the extra mile to make me feel special. He planned a surprise and unique date night. I simply appreciate the fact that he did plan and got the babysitter...(thanks mom&dad). That in itself is a present.
We started the night with dinner at a fabulous restaurant, "Pago," who won Utah's award for the freshest ingredients.... Jake really knows what I like. It was so good and good for you. After dinner we laughed our faces off at "Wise Guys." I had never been before, but I decided I don't need to go to a comedy club to laugh because I seriously married the funniest man alive... He keeps me laughing, usually to tears!!! We finished the night off with some LuLu shopping for me and then made our first appearance at the "Sweet Tooth Fairy," for cupcakes. Jake knows all of my favorite things!!!
Just a month later we celebrated our six year anniversary!!!! Every year I think how can it get any better, and how can I love him anymore, but somehow it DOES & I DO!!! We had the most amazing weekend. We started off with a fun visit to City Creek... amazing! Then we headed to Little America for our most favorite meal in their Dining Room. After enjoying a romantic dinner by the fireplace we went hot tubbing and then stayed the night!!! Nothing is better than room service and in Jake's opinion lots of movies. It was very nice and relaxing. Love you Jakie babe!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment