Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FILLING OUR BASKETS


We had a great Easter!!!  I've decided it really is my most favorite holiday.  Nothing is better than family, spring, and my Redeemer.  It is such a special time of year for me.  I find that I am able to more easily recognize and count my many blessings.  I see the hand of the Lord in my life every single day.  His sacrifice and love is what makes my life so joyful!!!



This Easter I found myself thinking of Mary, Christ's mother.  I guess it's because I'm a young mother and am just beginning to understand the great innocence of a child.  Christ was crucified in his thirty's, but was innocent, pure, and without sin just, like my young children.  What a difficult thing this must have been for her.  I have such a greater understanding of his sacrifice and atonement.  How sweet and pure the power of the atonement and resurrection can have in our lives.    

Easter Fun...










2 comments:

corryfever said...

your kids are getting so big! gorgeous bunch!

Shelby Osmond said...

Cute photos Shannon! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love Easter too, what a great day to be with family and remember our Savior!