Friday, July 6, 2012

JUST DANCE

It's been so long since I've blogged that blogspot has changed and I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing :-)  Here's a little blast from the past since I've been such a slacker lately.  The spring was filled with lots of dance/work, but to me it's just dance and lots of fun.  I have such a passion for dancing and teaching.  Creative Arts put on yet another incredible spring concert, "Inspirations," and I was truly inspired by the dancers and artists who created and choreographed such great pieces.  
I just love everyone I work with!!!


 Well, it was also another great season with Releve... I met such awesome dancers this year.  Tad had more energy that I could even handle at our Ogden competition.  He was such a firecracker!!!  I almost felt like his mom because I had to keep my eyes on him all the time just so he didn't get distracted and wonder off.  
My favorite to work with this season was Katherine McCormick!!!  She was not only extremely talented, but so dang sweet.  I can't wait to support her in "Step Up Revolution" You have to see it!

No comments: