Sunday, August 3, 2008

THE HAIR...

I decided my daughters beautiful hair-do deserved a post all in it's own. She has cute hair all around, but the top struggles just a bit. This is what it usually looks like in the morning...it's totally out of control! We love it anyways...And definitely make the most of it when we curl it with a sponge curler and make a pebbles-hairdo with the adorable pony right on top...I love it!!!





























Profile of the hair...it's almost like a rat's tail, but in the front!!!

7 comments:

Harmony said...

I love the hair!! Adisyn's hair used to look just like that!

Watching kids grow up is amazing, isn't it? Ava is absolutely beautiful. There are sooo many fun stages coming up. You'll love it.

Haylee said...

That is so cute!! She needs to have the reverse mullet motto: "Party in the front, buisness in the back!"

BriAnne said...

haha! I love it! And I love that you use a little sponge curler too! How cute!

Team Box! said...

Its so cute, she's a little elvis baby!! its growing though, she'll have lots of hair before you know it!

Brooke Jackson said...

Her hair is too cute!

Menlove Family said...

I love it! She's still just so freakin cute!!

Brad and Britt said...

its so cute though! I like how haylee compared it to a girl mullett...that is what I was kind of thinking! haha! How did the move go? I swear that I saw you putting a wreath back on your door, but turns out it was Amanda...from the sounds of your past blog posts. I am sad that I missed your cents of style party...I had to work. Anything else different from my party? It was so good to see you and hopefully I can see you and Ava again!