Ava is doing so many funny and silly things lately that I just had to post. Her hair speaks for itself. She loves climbing into, onto, and under anything!!! She also has an obsession with clothes and putting them on her head...It kills me to find her walking around with a shirt on her head! She totally knows she's being funny! It's been so fun to see her cute little personality come to the surface.


4 comments:
I can't stop laughing at the shirt on her head. That is so funny! I am glad you could take a little vacation. I really need one.
I'm with Jamie... remind me NOT to read posts with picture of Ava's hair and that shirt on her head during class, because I definitely busted out into laughter=) What a cutie!
she is so cute! how funny?
She is getting to be so silly! The cutest part is her laugh! I can't believe how old she is now, it seems like she was born just yesterday!
Post a Comment