Thursday, August 6, 2009

LAKE POWELL...ROUND #2


It seems like I've been gone all summer and the truth is, I have. It's been fun though! We had a fun weekend up in Wyoming helping my brother and sister-in-law move. After that we went straight to the rodeo and then onto Lake Powell. It was so fun to have Jake with us this time. He's always the life of the party. I couldn't get him to slow down...he's seriously a maniac!!! He's decided that he wants to become a professional tuber. We couldn't keep him off those things. At one point I think he was riding for almost an hour straight.

Anyways, it was fun to be with my extended family. We used to go together every year growing up. I feel so lucky to be so close to all my cousins.


Celebrating Cooper's Birthday


Our fun family tubing adventure!!! Ava loved it! It was pretty wild. My dad tried to make it nice and easy, but that darn tub is so bouncy! Ava jumping up and down, like it was a trampoline, didn't help much either. Anyways we survived but as the boat stopped to pull us in we sunk under the water and the tub flipped and landed on Ava and I, pushing her completing under. Of course she was upset....
Her crying...But when it was all said and done, she really had a great time!!!

CRAZINESS




Brad & Jake
The slow banana ride for the lame prego in front!!! It really is hard to be pregnant in Lake Powell. Not only are you getting big and looking sexy in a swimming suit, but no crazy business...I missed water skiing.


2 comments:

Bridget said...

those black tubes are scary! i still remember for dance or something we went tubing and i went against you on those black tubes and i swear i almost died! lol

Menlove Family said...

This was so fun! I wish I would've seen the tubing adventure with Ava...I can just imagine her doing that!! It was so fun to be down there with you guys!